On Wednesday, October 27th, I received my third Chemo infusion so now I am a quarter way through the process. Basically the same symptoms as before. No nausea or diarrhea, however this time after the infusion by early evening my legs felt like they were made of lead. That feeling went away the next day and during the second night on the Chemo pump I had some wicked leg cramps. Usually with leg cramps I have put ice packs on to make them go away. Now the Chemo has made me very sensitive to cold and that didn't work out. After about a half hour I was able to work the cramps out. Same feeling of being exhausted all of the time. To bed early and power naps seem to keep it under control. Here are a couple of pictures taken by Gina at the Cancer Center while we were having lunch. Stay tuned for future updates.
Sorry that you have to look at one of these sideways. We haven't figured out yet how to rotate the picture 90 degrees. This particular session was in the corner with no window. I'll bring my camera to future infusions so that you can see the beautiful view from the window seats. All for now. Love, Dad (Al)
No comments:
Post a Comment