Monday, October 25, 2010

Raking Leaves

Hello everyone,
We have figured out how to put in pictures.  Here is the crew hard at work
                                                           First 100 Feet Completed

                                                          DOT Worker Hard At Work
                                                          Rake and load - Rake and load
                                                         2 workers hard at work
                                                       Another DOT Worker Hard At Work
                                                            Getting nowhere fast
                                                                   Only 150 more feet to go
                                                                   Super Raker!
                                                                 Where's the cart ?
                                                                  Almost to the end
As I stated in my earlier blog, I can't thank my family enough for the help. Next time I will make sure the photographer gets into the pictures as she raked leaves along with the rest of us between taking the pictures. Thanks Connie. I have received a number of emails from you folks about liking the blog, however, only two of you have left a comment on the blog. Just hit the comments tag and leave me a comment rather than taking the time to do a separate email. Look forward to hearing from you. Talk to you soon.
Love, Dad (Al)

3 comments:

  1. Your place looks beautiful. I was happy to see there's no snow on the ground (yet)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that I am sorry I couldn't be there to help...but...I'll take the 5th...

    ReplyDelete