Thursday, October 21, 2010

On the Chemo Roller-Coaster

Good Evening Everyone:

Been a couple of days since I signed in. Busy working on Fire Department and Lions business as well as a new forensics case that I recently picked up. Also 18 large yard carts of leaves have been removed from the driveway and to look out into the yard you wouldn't think that we had done anything. Looking forward to my kids coming Saturday afternoon to give me a hand. Should get at least another dozen cartloads of leaves hauled off. The price of living in the woods. Taking one or two power naps a day in order to keep up the pace. Feeling OK except for the fatigue. I can live with that. Next Chemo infusion is next Wednesday so trying to get things around here caught up before I get nailed again. Talk to you again soon.

Love, Dad (Al)

No comments:

Post a Comment