Good Evening Family and Friends:
I first want to thank Connie for finally sorting out the blog process for me after John's suggestions. If it hadn't been for her, I would still be mucking around with this. 2 days out of the second Chemo infusion hasn't produced much change. The only change from yesterday is that I have been exhausted all day today. Took a 40 minute power nap this morning and by 3:00 this afternoon I was down for another 45 minute one. I feel like an infant eating and sleeping. Not pooping or peeing in my pants however. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more energy so that I can get something accomplished. Received my notice today for my next infusion and it is moved back a day so that next Wednesday rather than Thursday is when I'll be in the barrel. With that I'll only miss the opening day of deer season and Norm Roy and I can head up to camp for the first week of hunting on Sunday. Also, I won't be in the Cancer center on Thanksgiving day for my infusion which is nice. That's it for tonight. Stay tuned.
Love, Dad, (Al)
No comments:
Post a Comment