Hi Everyone:
Today Gina, Dick, Jackie, Bud and Tom arrived to give Connie & I a hand with moving leaves. In a little over 3 hours we raked and hauled over 20 large yard cart loads of leaves, removed the outboard motor from the Great Canadian Canoe and put that in the top of the garage and placed the Canoe in the back of the car port behind the barn for the winter. We did more today than I could have done between now and when snow will start flying. Sure is nice to have such a loving family. I am too tired tonight to go any further, however, tomorrow when I am more awake, I'll make another entry with pictures taken of the leaf festival. Talk to you again soon.
Love, Dad (Al)
I sympathize with your leaf challenge. I have a few leaves of my own at my house as well. Looks like you had a fun day!
ReplyDelete