Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picking Up Speed

Hello Family and Friends:

I am way behind in my blog. I finished my 7th infusion with my Neulaster shot in my belly on Christmas Eve. The usual exhaustion slowed me down somewhat, however, when Connie was changing a bed on Christmas Eve she twisted wrong and pinched her Sciatic Nerve flattening her. She spent Christmas day flat on her back and has been down ever since. Her Chiropractor appears to be making headway in getting her back on her feet, but has a long way to go before she is back at school. It won't be any time this week. Needless to say all of my time between power naps is taken up tending to her needs. Thank goodness I have an extra day between infusions this time so that I can take care of issues on the home front. I report at 8:30 AM this coming Wednesday for my next infusion and when that is completed on Saturday I'll be 2/3 the way through the regimen. Seems like I have been doing this forever and feeling crappy. I am looking forward to spring when it is over and I can get this poison out of my system and start feeling good again. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I wish all of you a healthy and prosperous New Year. Talk to you soon.

Love, Dad (Al)

No comments:

Post a Comment