Hello Family and Friends:
I had my 8th Chemo infusion last week and am now 2/3 the way to completion. The same side effects as usual, however, appear to be having a new one this time. Sore muscles and joints like the day after you have overdone it playing a sport or gardening. Nothing serious. Just annoying when I go to reach for something and it bites me. I'll live with it if that is all that I have to complain about. In my last blog I pointed out that Connie was flattened with Sciatic nerve problems. She is now up and about and improving but not enough to get back to school yet. Today is a no school snow day as we are in the midst of a northeast blizzard so she won't be missing a day of teaching today. Next Wednesday I have my 9th Chemo infusion and I'll keep you posted on how I make out with that one. Talk to you soon.
Love, Dad (Al)
No comments:
Post a Comment