Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three weeks out

Hello Family and Friends:

It has been three weeks since my last infusion and I am finally starting to show some progress. I am down to only a power nap in the afternoon which is where I was at before this whole mess started. I can tell that my platelets and hemoglobin are still down as I still get tired easily and still have shortness of breath when exerting myself much. My weight appears to have stabilized at 150 pounds down from 175 so hopefully I'll start to gain some back soon. Next Wednesday I report to the Cancer center for blood work and a meeting with my Oncologist to see how I am improving. My taste buds are coming back as I can now get some taste of foods and it doesn't all taste like sawdust. I'll keep you posted as soon as I have my meeting next week.

Love Dad (Al)

No comments:

Post a Comment